Friday, March 26, 2010

New Blog

For almost two years, I have been blogging on another site, called Exploring the Political Spectrum. As I described in the introductory post to that blog, my intent was not so much to express my opinions on issues, as to describe the political process. But, as time has passed, I find myself straying from that original intent, when I can't resist the temptation to express opinions.

So I have created this new blog for my opinion posts. I expect that, on an ongoing basis, the bulk of my writing will appear on this new blog. However, I will continue to write on the other blog, as well, continuing to try to be the Political Science teacher I would have been, had the job market in academia been better.

As on the other blog, I welcome comments, subject to the following guidelines:

I hope to stimulate a discussion of ideas, not of people. I hope commenters will dispute and develop ideas that have been put forward by other commenters and by me. But please refrain from personal attacks on any of us. I will delete in their entirety any comments that:

1. Contain profanity.

2. Include personal attacks on anyone who has published their ideas in this blog.

3. Constitute spam (as determined by me).

4. Are completely off-topic (but I’ll be lenient on this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment